We are looking to hire a personal trainer who is able to lead boot camp and rowing classes in the morning and/or evening. We will be providing the clients; you will be leading a structured 60 minute class. Our trainers will have the ability to get creative with designing and programming their own workouts.
- Ability to create a positive, high energy environment
- Experience in leading a fitness workout in a group setting
- An understanding of discussing and evaluating the fitness goals of new members
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, motivated, personable and friendly disposition
- A passion and knowledge for health and wellness
- Team player Have the capacity to grow member participation in individual and group settings.
- Able to work either mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Demonstrates knowledge of the product, market and competition
- Responsibilities and Duties
- Teaching scheduled classes, beginning & ending on time.
- Providing adequate warm-up, class content, stretching & cool down.
- Instruction to class participants on effective workout methods while demonstrating proper technique.
- Preparation of appropriate equipment and music for each class.
- Maintaining a positive experience for members and class participants.
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- WORKOUT FOR FREE!
- Fitness casual dress-code
- Passionate, collaborative work environment
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- At least one year personal training or coaching